joseney21

FDNY MEDIC
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I like to provide live treats to my fish every once in a while and I do plan on freezing a good amount. The good thing about ordering them live (reed mariculture gets them from the same place I am ordering them from) is I can infuse them with vitamins (PITA) and then freeze some.

this sounds like a great idea

SWW1268

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm interested in getting 50, but I don't get off work until 7:00 PM on Tuesday. I'd be coming from Bayside, Queens, so I don't think I'll reach you until 9:00. Would that be OK?

I'm also usually off on Fridays if that works better for you. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I will post on Sunday evening all of the requests I have received to confirm with everyone. Final cost will be given Monday morning.

Chazertis,

I can try to hold some for you until you get back at no obligation as long as it is a small amount of Mysids.

SWW1268,

9:00PM is fine. I am pretty flexible. I don't have holding tanks to keep everyones for long but I can put yours in a bucket with an airstone until you pickup.

Last edited:

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hi All,

Here is the quantity and price quote as promised. We got an awesome deal! I ordered a bunch extra so if someone else wants in let me know. The shrimp will be arriving tomorrow.

Name----------Amount----------Total
ming------------ 50------------------$10
Harif87----------50------------------$10
ellebelle--------50-100------------$10-20
wes--------------50------------------$10
RareZ-----------25-50--------------$5-$10
Lambda--------50-100------------$10-20
chazertis-----TBD
SWW1268----50------------------$10
aaron23--------100-----------------$20 PAID
SurferBoy-----25-------------------$5
asianer---------50-------------------$10 PAID
Daceman89--100-----------------$20

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: