House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Here is how it all works out with the finances:

Mysis E. Pacifica - 2.5k avg block @ 19.50/block = .0078 per gram - the blocks are running a little larger, so, they may be as large as 2.8 kilos - be prepared to pay more if your block is larger

Mysis E.Relicta - 2.5k avg block @ 25.00 per block = .01 per gram - blocks are running at average size

Cyclopeeze - 750g block @ 39.95 per block = .053 per gram - blocks are running a little smaller than average.

Shipping is as follows:

~ $14 per box at 5 boxes - that's $70 and we have 32 total blocks - that makes it approximately $2.25 per block (actually it's 2.18 - 2.25 was easier to calculate - I can owe you the .07 if you must have it).

I will update everyones cost inclusive of shipping and paypal fees later this evening - that number should be paypaled ASAP so I can place the order.

Once the blocks come in and I get the ACTUAL gram weight of each block, I'll plug it into my spreadhseet and it will calculate for me whether I owe you for overpaying or you owe me for the block being larger than average.

To keep it in perspective - I believe the HIkari Mysis is 100g @ $5.99 per - You will get 25 of these out of one block of Mysis - 25x$5.99= $149.75 - you'll pay $19.50 - a savings of $130 - if I am incorrect on the Hikari size, someone please adjust the math - either way you're saving tons

If anyone has any questions, feel free to contact me via PM, IM or phone

House

russianmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Jim, if you have any half-blocks of mysis or cyclo left from people who backed out, please put me down - and add that to my tab (to be paid tomorrow night). Thanks!! -Arkady

P.S. You ROCK:givebeer:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
All,

Updated post #2 with payments received.

Figgy, you didn't include your screen name so I have no idea who yo are - also, your name never appeared on the list, but I was able to get your order in last minute - please send me a PM with your actual name so I can mark you as paid

Cali, updated your pricing and added a second pacifica (charging you double :)

Russian MD, I'll have some extra from my order - we'll work out payment.

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: