• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Guys:

I am getting a group buy together for reef addicts in Queens. If you are interested in quality SPS, LPS and ric, please see http://www.midwestreefs.com.

I had the pleasure dealing with Steve for my LIRA club group buy a few times and everything worked out very well. Steve was attentive, supportive with great customer support not to mention quality live stock and they are all excellently priced.

If interested, please see what you like on the site then email Steve ([email protected]) telling him you are with Andrew's group buy. We are getting free shipping. Corals will be deliver to my house in Elmhurst and we will each Paypal Steve for the corals we purchased.

I would like to place the order by next Monday, if you are interested, please reply to the thread.

Last edited:

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Guys:

Steve is also working on the pics for some blasto he just got in. Please continue to visit the site and see what interests you. Again, I would like to place the order on next Monday and have the corals deliver to my home located in Queens, Elmhurst.

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Guys, this really show you that Steve has great customer service, this is what he sent me tonight:

Hi Andrew,

I have added a free shipping option to the web site for those who would rather place their orders using their credit card through the site. When they select a shipping option on the check out page they should see an option labeled ?Queens Group Buy ? Free Shipping?. The option looks for New York listed as the state in their shipping/billing information before offering it. Just thought it may make things more convenient for those who don?t want to use Paypal.

Thanks,

Steve

[email protected]

So now you can also use CC to place your order. Also, new blasto pics are in progress so if you are into blasto, please check the site frequently this week. HTH!

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
montepora said:
Guys, this really show you that Steve has great customer service, this is what he sent me tonight:

So now you can also use CC to place your order. Also, new blasto pics are in progress so if you are into blasto, please check the site frequently this week. HTH!

Hi Andrew, I send some inquries to Steve on two sps. I let you know if it goes through. Thanks.

Tom

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
ctxmonitor said:
Hi Andrew, I send some inquries to Steve on two sps. I let you know if it goes through. Thanks.

Tom

This is what I wil do, this Saturday I will email Steve for a list of people that is in the group buy and I will post them here.

Again, will place the order next week.

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
People from other Borough can jump in too. I am open to have the package deliver to a mutual location that is convenient to people from all location. I will email Steve this Saturday and get the list of people in this group buy then post it here.

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Update

Guys:

Balsto pics are up, Steve gave us the first dip so please go and take a look and see if anything interests you.

Below is the list for the group buy:

Andrew- Paid
Julio-Paid
Hsiang ? Paid
Tom ? Paid
George ? Paid
Shaun ? Paid
Andy- waiting on zoanthid photos, which Steve will try to get done tomorrow.
Michael-Contacted Steve about a few things but has not placed an order.

I will place the order with Steve on Monday and arrange a shipping date (work from home next Friday so will most likely be next Thursday for Friday delivery). For those that are in the group buy, please pm me for pick up address.

Also, Steve got some turaki but he is holding them until they color up, the price is about 40% cheaper than what is asking in the market. If interested, please contact him at [email protected].

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: