• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I will place the order on Monday but have the corals ship out on Thursday so if you see anything you like before that, please feel free to email Steve at [email protected].

Again, if everyone agrees, I will have the order ship on Thursday for Friday delivery. Also, please PM me for address.

Andrew

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Here is the updated list. Please let me know if it is correct, thanks.

Julio ? Paid
BALI06
turaki#1

Hsiang ? Paid
LPS22
Peppermint Shrimp ? 4 Lot

George ? Paid
RIC11
LPS09

Michael - Paid
BALI18
LPS17

David ? Paid
LPS27

James ? Paid
LPS23

Dean ? Paid
LPS24

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just to let all of you know that Julio can pick up the corals for city folks and bring them back to the city. If you prefer to have him pick up yours, please respond to the thread and I will PM you his contact info. I believe he will come by after work around 6pm.

Again, if you have any question regarding corals and prices, please email Steve at [email protected].

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
montepora said:
Just to let all of you know that Julio can pick up the corals for city folks and bring them back to the city. If you prefer to have him pick up yours, please respond to the thread and I will PM you his contact info. I believe he will come by after work around 6pm.

Depends where in the city and when. :scratchch

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Guys:

Just want to update on the group buy. The guarantee on all corals is 5 days. Steve got all the payments. If you want to add anything to your order, please contact him at [email protected] before Thursday. The corals will be ship out on Thursday and arrive on Friday to my place. For those of you live in the city, Julio can pick them up for you and meet you guys in the city, I will have him come here and chim in on the detail. Steve said that we are a bunch of great reef addicts and he is very happy with this group buy. He wants me to give you all a big THANK YOU!

leta1981

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,
anyone who is planning pn picking things up from the Group buy from my place or office please sent me a PM.
thanks,
Julio

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
leta1981 said:
Hey Guys,
anyone who is planning pn picking things up from the Group buy from my place or office please sent me a PM.
thanks,
Julio
Me too i would like to pick it up from you. where in the city is you place and office

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: