• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
OK, for those that would pick up from my place located in Queens, Elmhurst, please PM me and I will give you my addy. For Manhattan folks, please PM Julio is you wish to have him pick up your order for you.

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Ok guys. Everything is set and I will post a list of who and what people get from this group buy. Please do not submit anymore orders.

Again, if you want Julio (leta1981) to pick up the corals for you, please PM him for his contact info.

If you want to stop by my house in Queens, Elmhurst, please PM me and I will PM you my address and phone number.

Last edited:

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
montepora said:
Ok guys. Everything is set and I will post a list of who and what people get from this group buy. Please do not submit anymore orders.

Again, if you want Julio (leta1981) to pick up the corals for you, please PM him for his contact info.

If you want to stop by my house in Queens, Elmhurst, please PM me and I will PM you my address and phone number.
Andrew will we be picking this up tomorrow, i will like to pick it up from julio

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Daceman89 said:
Andrew will we be picking this up tomorrow, i will like to pick it up from julio

Please PM Julio for your purchase if you wish to have him assist you. Below, please find the tracking number via FedEx.

I will post the group order list later on. The guarantee is for 5 days. Just in case if anything happens, please contact Steve and I am sure you will be taking care of. If you have any question, please feel free to post them here or contact me via PM.

montepora

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Here is the list:

Hsiang

LPS22

Peppermint Shrimp 4 Lot

LPS04

George

RIC11

LPS09

Dean

LPS24

James

LPS23

Michael

BALI18

LPS17

David

LPS27

Also, per Steve:

I also shipped a free frag for everyone

One note about the ricordia rock that George ordered. I don?t know what happened to them, but two of the polyps were gone from the rock, leaving only four polyps on the rock when he purchased six. So I shipped an additional bag with more ricordia polyps for him, to make up for the lost ones.

Also, I sent a frag of orange zoanthids for Alex. He was waiting for zoanthid photos and unfortunately I was not able to get those ready in time. So I wanted to at least get a frag to him for his patience.

Who is Alex, please pm me for the orange zoos.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: