157.4 KB · Views: 2,487
  • 78.jpg
    78.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 2,454

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Update. I just spoke to victor and he will wait until tonight to get back to me with the stock, prices info. I really want you guys to be able to get in on these awesome corals and great deals, I've received lots of pm's and Post on this thread. Lets just please keep the request for frags you are really interested in purchase so we can keep this as smooth as possible,
I will update the post Tonight when he gets back to me so please keep the request coming so i can get the info back to him as soon as possible.

When a payment is sent to victor after confirming stock please pm me what you bought with payment amount so i can verify it with victor and update the thread on the first post as items paid for. Thank you all for taking the time to view and participate in this thread.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
Just a reminder. If you go to the website and a item said out of stock just let me know. Most of the item will probably be availible

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: