• Near South St. Seaport - 7 blocks from F train

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Happy New Year Every one and thank you for your orders!!

just want to list everyone who has placed the orders here , if you dont see your name or order, please let me know.
just in case, if i forget to print out the orders. we have several GB going right now so want to double check.

James-i got your orders
Eric W -order # 83
Karman N -order 84
Israel G- order 87
Alfredo D-order 88
Javier R- order 90
Alvin Ngai -order 93
Johnson L - order 121
Kate S -order 114
Tom H-order 129
Justin L- order 98 and 102
Kenny L- order 125 & 127

i will keep revising when new orders come in before the shipping date.
Speaking of shipping date. i would like to ask the group if it is ok to move the shipping date to a week later , shipping on 15th friday and arrive on saturday 16th? . The reason is that my father has been ill and he has appt on this coming friday with his doctor . So far none of my family members can take him in. If everyone is ok, i deeply appreciate that!

thank you.
Tina
www.wetthumbfrags.net

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I can check with my wife if people are interested. We can pick-up the package at UPS and I have no problem with people coming by my place to pick-up on Saturday the 16th, but I am all the way uptown on West 159th Street in Manhattan. Then I can bring a few things down to West 90th Street for evening pick-up...

If enough people are interested let me know and I will check with Erica.

Alfred

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
this is the msg I sent to Tina.

"Hey Tina, sorry to hear about your father. Apparently our location will not be available that weekend. Is there anyway you could ship it out and still take your father to his appointment? If this is possible this would be best but if not we will have to move our location. Let me know,

James"

I am awaiting a reply, but if the appt. cannot be accommodated for we can just figure out a different location. (most likely LIC with a possible alternative location at Alfred's place for Manhattan people who don't want to leave the island.)

James

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
HI James!
lets keep the same date , i think its too much hassle to change the shipping date for everyone.
i will figure out what to do with my appt , most likely re-schedule it .
no worry. thank you)))

By they way, have you all decide if we should ship to UPS /Fedex facility?

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Alfred, I don't know exactly when the pickup will be but I am hoping UPS will be able to give us a valid time-frame. Hopefully we will know more when Tina ships the package on Friday. Knugenx, could you send me a PM with your contact info, I would love to speak with you about this.

James

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
Just in for those that placed the orders, please let Educator (James) know where you will be picking up and at what time, your order number, AND your contact info...this MR site has been acting crazily the last few days and access can be distrupted anytime.

Also, weather looks really bad this Saturday, please bring a cooler with heat packs to transport the goodies home.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
HI Guys !

We just watched the weather alert channel!
there is bad storm moving into the area where the Fed ex & UPS scanning stations are at ( Fed ex stops at Meneapolis and UPS stops to scan boxes at Knoxville,KY ) so, does not look good. Boxes can get extreme cold and also can get delayed there. Then the box wont get to your guys until the following monday!.

From experience, it's not safe , we chance the 50% of possible delivery delay.

Also the weather in NY on friday night is about mid 10F and Sat is extremely cold for the safety of the corals. Some pieces are not replaceable so i want to let you all know about this . We might have to move shipping date because of this weather condition. Better be safe than sorry.

Tina
Wet Thumb Frags
www.wetthumbfrags.net

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: