• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Frank & Nick........

Frank thank you very much for being the runner and go between for this superman frag. It was great meeting you and your family. Your tank is awesome. A true testament to an advanced aquarist. I hope to be able to post some pix within the next few days of the superman and the cap you so generously hooked me up with. Thanks for your generosity.

Nick, thank you for putting this entire group buy together. I know how much of a headache they can be. From this end it went flawlessly and I thank you for that.

Russ

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Frank & Nick........

Frank thank you very much for being the runner and go between for this superman frag. It was great meeting you and your family. Your tank is awesome. A true testament to an advanced aquarist. I hope to be able to post some pix within the next few days of the superman and the cap you so generously hooked me up with. Thanks for your generosity.

Nick, thank you for putting this entire group buy together. I know how much of a headache they can be. From this end it went flawlessly and I thank you for that.

Russ
my pleasure!

NYPDFrogman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
we saw the mother colony polyps werent extended actinics were on definitly blue. frags look alittle brown nice size lot's of polyps. Time will tell.
as soon as I can get a good pic I will. right now I have it low in the tank low to moderate flow.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: