guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Still have all the visible aptasia but I guess they're busy procreating. If you look to the lower right of the eggs you can see one of the berghias relaxing, egg watching, or dying in a small crevice.

2aeqidd.jpg
[/IMG]

johnsonlee42

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
All the aiptasia has disappeared around the area where I originally put these guys. This morning I saw one of the nudis exploring another rock, which probably means that they have more or less eliminated the aiptasia supply on the original rock.

Bertdog

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
no activity seen but hopeful

no activity seen but hopeful. i spoke with Lisa ,seems to be knowledgeable and helpful. we just have to be a bit Patience , which i dont have a lot of. after these little guys do the job for you if you like to recoup some of your $ i would be interested in buying any that you may be able to get at. i do have alot of rock that need clean up .

Flipper

Relaxing on the Reefin
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
is there another order going out soon? I can use a few dont have too much aiptasia yet but i can see them mutiplying even after i poured boiling water on 3 pieces of rock....and burned myself once. It no longer possible for me to throw water at is since i have corals all over the rocks now.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: