• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Just wanted to let everyone know the that the shipments were great. They were package extremely well and arrived next day.

For those of you interested in the third box, please let me know what you want to do. If you can get together and send your money in tonight then you can have your plugs/discs by friday. Paypal would be to same address as before and this time the shipment could be sent to one of you.

Mike I'll do my best to get your stuff to you tomorrow.

Thanks for the group buy everyone.

Dace

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.7%
393   1   0
kimoyo said:
Just wanted to let everyone know the that the shipments were great. They were package extremely well and arrived next day.

For those of you interested in the third box, please let me know what you want to do. If you can get together and send your money in tonight then you can have your plugs/discs by friday. Paypal would be to same address as before and this time the shipment could be sent to one of you.

Mike I'll do my best to get your stuff to you tomorrow.

Thanks for the group buy everyone.
Im still interested in the two bags. let me know. what is your addy. i think im by you right now and i can bring you the mula. call me 917-682-7283

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I dropped off the package to Jim this afternoon so SlamaJama should have his tonight.

Daceman89 - You have to paypal BAF directly but since you didn't get back to us yesterday the soonest the plugs could get here would be Monday. I've tried to explain this to you already.
kimoyo said:
He only ships 4 bags to one box and the third box has 3 bags in it already. So there is room for one more bag in that box. And thats why shipping is only $1.75 per bag. If you want a second bag you can wait until people want 3 more other bags. Or you could order both bags on your own and have it shipped directly to your home in poughkeepsie if thats easier. Maybe he will still give you the $7 shipping price since your part of MR but I would have to ask.
There is only room in this third box for 1 more bag. Do you want one bag in this third box OR do you want to start another box?

I'm reposting this info:

Prices:
100ct plug bag - $23.00/bag
50ct disc bag - $13.00/bag
S/H - $1.75/bag

Please paypal '[email protected]'.

Current people for third box are

Cali_reef - 1/0
House - 1/0
froggiebunbun - 0/1

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Well, I can pick up from city (I work on Mon. Tues. and Thurs. near Grand Central) and I can hold it for Dace until the weekend when we meet up. LMK if this is OK with everyone.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I live in the Bx....and work in Manhattan. I can get the bags to House if he's ever down in Grand Central and Dace can pick up around my place. LMK what you guys think.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: