• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Kalkbreath

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I did not realize this was the "practice" thread. This will be my last response here........... If asking for any one of you to explain your positions is somehow .....evil or wrong ........Then I ask you to re-substantiate your positions on that issue as well.........dont be mad at me for not one of you being able to counter the reality of my statistics. Name calling not withstanding..........calling me a troll , ......Is akin to Clinton calling Monica a "stalker"...........Its simply a tactic to avoid actually responding to the issue at hand. ........On the other hand ,if you are referring to my appearance,. while I may resemble a troll , it still not polite to point it out.. :wink: ..Ever notice that during a circle jerk , its very difficult to speak clearly? Thats because the everyone in the group is more interested in achieving their goal,then realizing that what they are doing is nothing more then self gratification. :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kalkbreath":wmd0tgyj said:
Sorry, I did not realize this was the "practice" thread. This will be my last response here........... If asking for any one of you to explain your positions is somehow .....evil or wrong ........Then I ask you to re-substantiate your positions on that issue as well.........dont be mad at me for not one of you being able to counter the reality of my statistics. Name calling not withstanding..........calling me a troll , ......Is akin to Clinton calling Monica a "stalker"...........Its simply a tactic to avoid actually responding to the issue at hand. ........On the other hand ,if you are referring to my appearance,. while I may resemble a troll , it still not polite to point it out.. :wink: ..Ever notice that during a circle jerk , its very difficult to speak clearly? Thats because the everyone in the group is more interested in achieving their goal,then realizing that what they are doing is nothing more then self gratification. :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

$20 sez yer back here before you can say 'cyanide apologist' :wink:

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to point out, that (while you may disagree with his facts and conclusions), Kalk has always argued and discussed in a civil (relatively) respectful way. Sticking to the issues and avoiding a lot of the personal tripe that gets thrown around down here. I for one would be dissapointed if he were gone.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rover":1r35r5xr said:
I would like to point out, that (while you may disagree with his facts and conclusions), Kalk has always argued and discussed in a civil (relatively) respectful way. Sticking to the issues and avoiding a lot of the personal tripe that gets thrown around down here. I for one would be dissapointed if he were gone.

you know what rover? imo, the way kalk has treated both mike kirda's, and peter rubec's highly informative REAL DATA repeatedly, is far more insulting to both their intelligence, and the forum's reader's intelligence, than anything anyone here, myself included, has posed in response to kalk.

sticking to the issues? HAH!!

i challenge you to find ONE POST where kalk hasn't tried to obfuscate one issue he's 'chimed in to' w/ misrepresentations of data, and completely unrelated arguments

just one

same goes for that 'tripe comment, too

kalk's a big boy, i'm sure, and should have no problem w/defending himself, in the discussions he gets involved in

infact, i would not like to see him go, either-he's a shining example of what a cyanide apologist is all about-and i for one, am quite happy for others to get their impressions about how a cyanide apologist thinks and acts, via kalk's posts

kalk, you have every right to your opinion, and i profoundly hope you keep on posting exactly the way you do :)

the amount of material you provide me with is more than i could ever hope for, as an example to use to show people what the good fighters are up against, sometimes :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: