• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

clarionreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which do we put on the industry reform tombstone?

"I met some people whos ethics I disagreed with...
and we argued and debated,
posted and pontificated.
And then I met a thousand who had no ethics at all."

or...
.."Little boy Blue,
he needed the money."
Andrew Dice Clay
[ N.Y.aquarist]
Steve
ps.
I need sales too. I need money too. There are 75 juiced blue tangs and 150 bangaii cards on this stock report I have....Of course the answer is no...alas, another week w/out em. Tell me there is someone else who would do the same...please.

JennM

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm there.

I've had 7 people ask for "Dory-fish" this week... I tell them I will get them when I can get clean ones.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Jenn

naesco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good for you Steve
Good for you Jenn.

Thank you for standing shoulder to shoulder against the cyanide cartel.

If one day, feeding the little ones necessitates a change, we understand but don't try to justify it in any other way.

clarionreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is the lack of having a netcaught source of good species variety that is supposed to focus attention and spur a remedy for it.
As neccessity is the mother of invention...the need for all an all netcaught inventory was to be the driving force to promote re-training and change.
The refusal to involve commercial experience in a decade of so called training programs run by outside [ non-aquarium] interests have brought us to this year with so much still undone...

" so another decade came and went
and a few million spent
but in the cyanide trade
was put hardly a dent ...

It was maintained
there were 2,000 trained
but without real nets
the results were feigned

an amazing story
of production=free glory
and still we can't buy
a netcaught Dory..."

Jenn...
hang on. We'll get some soon!
The barrier nets provided by the AMDA NET FUND are catching them now.
Steve

dizzy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andy,
I didn't see it on there. What page was it on? I did notice they had eleven different catagories of the elusive Dories Jenn was seeking. In all sizes from Fiji, Indian Ocean, and Solomon. That's quite a holding system they have. :wink:
Mitch

naesco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve. Mitch
Can you share (risk :) ) letting us know of any developments that came out of the directors meeting.
Thanks Wayne

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why would anyone "risk" telling you anything wayne? Have you proven yourself worthy of said information?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: