E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
All right.. getting back into it.. Let's start this over again. :splitspin

Looking for a fun car. Needs to be somewhat of a budget though (therein lies the problem...) With my new job, I'm able to up the price to a bit over 20K..but nothing crazy.. let's say $25K new or less...

My current car has about 90K miles on it and I need to start looking for an upgrade.

Just got married, so this is my 'last hurrah' for a while now :tongue1:

It has to be fun to drive. Does not have to be terribly practical. Newer model, good looking, and decent gas mileage are important. Fun first though.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Just got married, so this is my 'last hurrah' for a while now :tongue1:

You gotta get a nice Volvo Wagon old man :tub:

swimmer

Attachments

• volvo.jpg
    volvo.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 210

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Rick, that's an ugly car! Looks like a cool idea but not my style. I'm actually interested in cars like the G35 or nissan 350z. Possibly the accord coupe. That kinda deal. Not tied to those by any means but they're just a good starting point.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
Yeah the genesis coupe is nice. I'm about 60/40 with feeling like its a girls car though. I can't really decide on that yet.

And it can be new or slightly used. It has to be a reliable car though.

chinatown

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm assuming you want a coupe. For something new around that price range, most likely the Accord coupe would be your best bet. The 370z and G37 are all out of your price range.

350z if you want a 2 seat roadster
Honda S2k if you want something fun.
G35 if you want something classy. also seats 4

Those are pretty reliable cars. I can't say the same for the Genesis because.. you know, it's Hyundai and they're not really known for reliability.

2004turbo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm sure the insurance on the viper is crazy. The hood alone cost 12k to replace. As someone else said look into the repair cost and the insurance of whatever you look at. I would prolly go for a v6 accord coupe. Pretty powerful with Honda durability.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: