wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The subaru has cheaper maintenance.

I owned a TT before, and while it was fun, it was totally unpractical. If you go S4, defi get into the forum scene, because you can find cheaper new and used parts. My TT's MAF died, and I found out through the forum that you could use a particular VW MAF that was about 1/2 the price of the Audi version.

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
v6 challenger. hemi charger. the new 2011 mustang v6 with 31 mpg. 2005-2008 g35. 350z. genesis in black. all other colors do make it girly. wrx. sti. evo. rx8, rx7 if you can find one. camaro, even though i dont know they are that great, just putting it out there. new eclipse are nice with the face evo front bumper. lexus is250. hell if you really want paul miller bentley in parsippany has a 2005 lotus elise convertible for 29g!

im no fan of any hondas, audi, or bmw. thats why i dont reccomend any of them

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
or if you want to have fun and get something large, why not get a cummins? fast, great mpg, and 25g can get you one used. or a jeep grand cherokee srt8. none of the cars i named will the srt8 cherokee. now THATS a fun suv

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
my top pics would be the v6 challenger because that car look awesome, the v6 is still quick and for 25 you can get one for new. that new mustang is a bada** car too. the mpg are amazing and the v6 is a 305hp. they are going for around 25-28g. new eclipse is real nice. the front end on it is very nice. and cheap is a plus for new. and the lesus is250 is another very nice car. more classy looking. ill post some pics incase you have not seen some of the new ones i mentioned yet right now

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
jeep actuallu makes one of the most reliable cars out there, the price range of 20-25k really isnt going to be a new car, the new genesis is far from a girls car especially the turbo version. as i stated last time when u started this post, A you need to come to terms you want a reliable car with low maintanence up keep then honda, the accord coupe is one of my favorite cars out especially in the newer bodystyle, toyota's, subabru, bmw = big money wheels, great car as long as it is under warranty same with any other german car, once warranty is done pray nothing breaks. What exactly do you wat from a car and what purpose will it be used for. ive been in and out of the auto business for 20 yr's

BILBO913

If fish could scream.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i second what NYREEFNOOB said jeep is a reliable vehical, plus the 6.1 liter all wheel drive power plant is a very nice addition.my buddy had an is350 that car was a brute, but it is kind of a heavy so you do feel it in the suspension when cornering hard, i dont know if the 250 is the same or not because it is AWD. as for german nice to have luxury, until the warranty runs out, grab your ankles

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

2011 Dodge Challenger V6 New Starting at $22,500
challenger.jpg

2011 Ford Mustang V6 305 HP 31 MPG New Starting At $22,999
untitled.jpg

2005-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Used Around $24,000-$30,000
jeep.jpg

2011 Subaru Impreza WRX New Starting At $25,329
subaru.jpg

2006-2008 Lexus IS 250 or IS 350 Used Around $17,000-$30,000
lexus-1.jpg

2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS New Starting At $20,549
lancer.jpg

2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS Sport New Starting At $18,899
eclipse.jpg

2011 Hyundai Genesis New Starting At $22,899
hyundai.jpg

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I'm actually re-thinking a few things. I'd like the car to be fun, refined, and reliable. It can have a few more miles on it than originally stated.

It can't be RWD and I'd prefer a 4 door to a coupe. Thanks for the suggestions.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: