T

THEDLO

I'm actually re-thinking a few things. I'd like the car to be fun, refined, and reliable. It can have a few more miles on it than originally stated.

It can't be RWD and I'd prefer a 4 door to a coupe. Thanks for the suggestions.
do the IS like ryan suggested, it handles very nice a great mix of luxury with a racing feel and it comes in AWD. the the is350 has hp in the high 200s.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Just a little. I like the stealthiness of the Legacy. It looks like a toyota camry! Of course when i decide to pass someone and they look like they are standing still, it kinda kills the so called stealthiness
Haha that's only if you are trying to pass a camry or some other familt sedan, I have tons of Evo/WRX/legacys always trying to race me. Nothing like american Muscle to put them to shame.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Haha that's only if you are trying to pass a camry or some other familt sedan, I have tons of Evo/WRX/legacys always trying to race me. Nothing like american Muscle to put them to shame.

lol oh stop American muscle aint what it used to be :tongue1:

what u driving?

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I do believe in displacement, but there is always room for people to be surprised. I can pull on more cars than you think. Not all, but more than you think...

I don't street race anyways, but, if I have to get somewhere quick, I can be quick enough.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I do believe in displacement, but there is always room for people to be surprised. I can pull on more cars than you think. Not all, but more than you think...

I don't street race anyways, but, if I have to get somewhere quick, I can be quick enough.
I'm very aware of what those cars can do, I had an Evo at one time. But My 2006 ZO6 Vette is just to much for those little turboed 4 bangers. Not only that DLO the caddy CTS-V will outrun any of those cars as well. I'm looking at possibly picking one of those up next. You wanna talk about a sleeper.

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I'm very aware of what those cars can do, I had an Evo at one time. But My 2006 ZO6 Vette is just to much for those little turboed 4 bangers. Not only that DLO the caddy CTS-V will outrun any of those cars as well. I'm looking at possibly picking one of those up next. You wanna talk about a sleeper.

Z06 and CTS-V sleeper? I think not. I would never think that I could run with a Z06. The CTS-V I am not that familiar with. Like I said, I am not trying to say that i have a 10 second car, but It's a 4 door sedan with a baby seat that puts some HP down to the wheels...Now that's a sleeper

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Z06 and CTS-V sleeper? I think not. I would never think that I could run with a Z06. The CTS-V I am not that familiar with. Like I said, I am not trying to say that i have a 10 second car, but It's a 4 door sedan with a baby seat that puts some HP down to the wheels...Now that's a sleeper
Do you know what a CTS-V even is? It is the worlds fastest production sedan, It is a 4 door Cadillac with over 500Hp and runs 0-60 in 3.9 seconds, loaded with leather, navigation and whatever else you can think of heated and cooled seats. And as for driving any car in the city there is no car made for that, Jap or american. You need a truck with all the cab drivers and potholes and bike riders.

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0

Do you know what a CTS-V even is? It is the worlds fastest production sedan, It is a 4 door Cadillac with over 500Hp and runs 0-60 in 3.9 seconds, loaded with leather, navigation and whatever else you can think of heated and cooled seats.

No. I said i am not familiar with it. All I know is that it's a caddilac. And with those specs, it's not a sleeper.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
It's 556HP and a 1/4 mile of 12.0 and it is a sleeper for starters it looks just like the standard CTS for the most part, It does have CTS-V badges, it has a ground effects kit and a different grille and rear/front bumpers. Also the fact you said you don't even know what is means you could be sitting at a light next to one and have no clue what it was, That is the defintion of a sleeper.

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Well, the stock CTS have balls themselves too. 6 Cyl, over 250HP i think. If you put a legacy and a CTS side by side, I would think that most would think that the CTS would take out the legacy. It's only those with delusions of graneur that think their civic with a fart can and intake could run with a cts and Z06

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The CTS-V both looks and sounds fast. I wouldn't call it a sleeper. Before I knew what a CTS-V was I pulled up next to one at a light and instantly knew that it was no ordinary Caddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: