136 KB · Views: 270
  • Wtanabe.jpg
    Wtanabe.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 270

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice pics to go with a nice tank. Keep 'em coming for all to see. I know there is much more in that tank than that. :bigeyes2:

House of Laughter

Super Moderator
Staff member
Vendor
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
Thanks everyone!

Jhale - setting? No clue - I fiddled with it and didn't take note what they were - told you I need help with it :banghead:

Ken, yeah the debelius finally decided to come out and eat - 5 months in holding and no one wanted it, so, into the display it went. Gorgeous under the halides and since it's the only fairy wrasse in there, he is king.

Zoous - grkny is right it's a Nikon D40 with the kit lens and a very steady hand :) - getting better each time I use it.

Tim/Tosiek - need to figure out how to set the white balance - the halides are too white and a macro lens will help too once I find it. $800 (at J&R) for the auto focus that fits this camera - More to come for sure.

Philly, that shot of the watanabe is for you - she got a little beat up, but then made her way into the "group"

House

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: