cisco1717

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
i've been seeing all these fantastic photos on this web site and i was wondering what's a good camera to buy, price ranges and any info i may need on accessories. Is it a good idea to get it new or used and where can i buy one. thanks for reading

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I bought my wife a D80 and she absolutely loves it.....I think there is a D90 out now as well......I cant keep up...The D60 is an excellent camera as well...You cannot go wrong with any of the above...It all comes down to $$$$

jrobbins

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
i just use a sony point and shoot, but my pics all look crappy...fwiw, there used to be a vendor on this site who took amazing photos of his stock and he just used a crappy point and shoot too (though his pics looked much better than mine :))

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I would get a camera that can do this...

Attachments

• fingerprint.JPG
    fingerprint.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 122

Bob 1000

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Canon powershot sx110is.. Lenses are for rich people,,lol.. And I can take the same macro shot as most of the people with lenses.. It's all in how you use a camera..
Learning how to use a camera means way more than taking a bad shot with a $3000 camera,,lol..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: