Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Widdy! I saw this thread and you must be a depressing person. By the way my name is Migdalia, Johnny wife. Several members know me by Maggy. I'm only 4' 11" but I can be a b*tch. Your pissing on the wrong tree here. I was the one that posted on R2R, and what is the problem. I was the one who took the picture. I wanted to surprise him, hopefully to buy him a good camera for his birthday! He saw the picture in the camera, and wanted to post them here on MR to show off the Red Hornets. I guess its no longer a secret, since you bashed him left and right.

My husband bought those so-called Red Hornets for me, and I wanted to sell them. So, we are not entirely sure that there Red Hornets now, and maybe he got taken for $125, win some loose some. So we go forward and take that as a lesson. Personally I do not care if there rare, I like colors.

Too many people here, like to stirr sh!t up, that is why I have not signed on this forum. My husband is a great man, honest and many of you have done business with him and none of you can say that he cheat you. Many of you have been to our humble home and vice versa. Many of you have given your back to him, b/c of all the BS.

I have nothing more to say here, and I probably will not be back, but many of you need to grow up!

Last edited by a moderator:

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Got a polyp of this Red Hornet from Vince aka Bogliman. There like the Purple Hornets slow start, but then they take off.
redhornets006.jpg
U had this fake Red Hornet frag for sale for $750 on R2R :sick: and u are telling people to grow up ? :lol2:

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
?

Widdy! I saw this thread and you must be a depressing person. By the way my name is Migdalia, Johnny wife. Several members know me by Maggy. I'm only 4' 11" but I can be a b*tch. Your pissing on the wrong tree here. I was the one that posted on R2R, and what is the problem. I was the one who took the picture. I wanted to surprise him, hopefully to buy him a good camera for his birthday! He saw the picture in the camera, and wanted to post them here on MR to show off the Red Hornets. I guess its no longer a secret, since you bashed him left and right.

My husband bought those so-called Red Hornets for me, and I wanted to sell them. So, we are not entirely sure that there Red Hornets now, and maybe he got taken for $125, win some loose some. So we go forward and take that as a lesson. Personally I do not care if there rare, I like colors.

Too many people here, like to stirr sh!t up, that is why I have not signed on this forum. My husband is a great man, honest and many of you have done business with him and none of you can say that he cheat you. Many of you have been to our humble home and vice versa. Many of you have given your back to him, b/c of all the BS.

I have nothing more to say here, and I probably will not be back, but many of you need to grow up!

I'm a depressing person for raising awareness in a community that its very foundation is based on trust and honesty?

Bashed him? Where?

Wow... I feel :theyareon ... qqmore.

Harlem20

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
U had this fake Red Hornet frag for sale for $750 on R2R :sick: and u are telling people to grow up ? :lol2:

Did you not read the post she wrote they did not know they were fake they paid 125 for a polyp thinking they were the real deal
If you find a red hornet they usually sell 150 a polyp do the math 5 polyp equal 750 :fishhit:

If you also read alittle more they got played because they thought they were the real deal and now they found out they were the fake hornets and that is y there not selling them anymore people seriously do need to grow up

Last edited:

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ocholoco said:
I'm not trying to insult anyone here but the truth hurts, I'm just saying it as it is, if you are paying $100 for 1 polyp you are getting Robbed, not only that, you are encouraging these outrageous sales.

I kind of dont know how to take the last comment about plenty of corals on my price range... If I was the ritches man in the world or poorest haas nothing to do with this. I know Doctors, Lawyers, Executives who are in the hobby and wont allow people stick them for that much on a polyp.

I am not trying to insult you by mentioning your price range. Just saying if you don't like the price on something, don't buy it. If everyone agrees with you and is not willing to pay $100 a polyp, then the price falls. Economics 101.

The fact is there are plenty of people who are willing to pay that price, that is why it's so expensive. The market sets the price. Telling someone they got robbed is insulting.

Range Rovers are notorious for being unreliable and expensive, but I'm not going to run up to every owner I see and tell them "you got ripped off! This car is an unreliable POS"

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

ocholoco

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
hey

You may not but I sure as hell will.... You see it actually takes Cojones to do something like that, some of us have them and some of u just simply don't. Just my 2 cents this is why the economy is they way it is, we go buy spend all this money on expensive corals that everyone wants that everyone hype's up, later on we realize that we are dumb for buying that coral we can't really afford that never seems to grow and six months later when we have about 5 polyps we decide to frag because we want to stick up other people for their money and what happens????? They melt, wheres your money now??? I'm glad that there is still good people in this hobby!!!

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
I agree 100% there are good ppl in this hobby and I have found some of them. I if I ever get my hands on red hornets I swear I will sell them for 15$ a head because I bleive in having nice coral for AFFORDABLE PRICES. And if any one wants to contest to this that I will not do that see my photo well that describes how I get when I get mad.

I know ppl want to make alot of money on this hobby and sell rare coral, but what aobut us little people that want to have these nice corals and dont have the money cause we have kids, married, bills. I know it is alot. That is why I always said when i sell I try to sell for a price that ppl are going to buy and at least get their money for. Common 500$ for darth maul colony on reef to reef or 12k for a sapranno. This is insane, why not take out my life insurance to buy some coral and then take out my 401k to buy more. It is not realistic reefing in my opion. But I know when I sell these corals for that prices I am going to get told you are crazy.

You may not but I sure as hell will.... You see it actually takes Cojones to do something like that, some of us have them and some of u just simply don't. Just my 2 cents this is why the economy is they way it is, we go buy spend all this money on expensive corals that everyone wants that everyone hype's up, later on we realize that we are dumb for buying that coral we can't really afford that never seems to grow and six months later when we have about 5 polyps we decide to frag because we want to stick up other people for their money and what happens????? They melt, wheres your money now??? I'm glad that there is still good people in this hobby!!!

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
i dont agree with the pricing there for i dont buy it, i dont bash someone for wanting the money, no different then one site a guy had a rainbow colored plate and wanted 5k for it. if someone buys it then they have the money to spend or they feel it is worth it. in all honesty look how much $ went into getting your tank where it is, but yet people talk about the economy, if your economy is that bad give the hobby up, some can afford expensive thing, me not being one of them, now for me the guy getting that colony for $35 then selling it for $15 a polyp or more is the one gouging, and if you pay it realize by the time it grows it wont be the fad coral and you wont make $ like ya thought you would, look at all the acan pricing a year ago now look what they go for,

Harlem20

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
What i dont understand is why people do this if they know they are going to get caught eventually.

not everyone is easily convinced or ripped off.

are u serious all u have to do is read the freaking post :banghead: she already explained herself they believed these were the real red hornets they just found out they arent the real deal that is y they took it off the for sale thread and arent selling it anymore if you would have read some more you would have seen that boglimon said that the guy he got it from got it from the original person whether its true or not. Now its not like he tried to rip anyone off as soon as he found out they took it off and they are the one who just lost 125 not u if i would have never met the original person who came out with the red hornets i would have thought they were the real deal as well. johnny is a great dude and im sure plenty of you have done business with him one time or another look at his feedback score it speaks for itself so stop accusing the man of trying to scam people when he wasnt trying to scam anyone and there has not been any proof of him trying to scam anyone so just keep those stupid comments to yourself

Harlem20

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
i dont agree with the pricing there for i dont buy it, i dont bash someone for wanting the money, no different then one site a guy had a rainbow colored plate and wanted 5k for it. if someone buys it then they have the money to spend or they feel it is worth it. in all honesty look how much $ went into getting your tank where it is, but yet people talk about the economy, if your economy is that bad give the hobby up, some can afford expensive thing, me not being one of them, now for me the guy getting that colony for $35 then selling it for $15 a polyp or more is the one gouging, and if you pay it realize by the time it grows it wont be the fad coral and you wont make $ like ya thought you would, look at all the acan pricing a year ago now look what they go for,

+1 i totally agree with you

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Did you not read the post she wrote they did not know they were fake they paid 125 for a polyp thinking they were the real deal
If you find a red hornet they usually sell 150 a polyp do the math 5 polyp equal 750 :fishhit:

If you also read alittle more they got played because they thought they were the real deal and now they found out they were the fake hornets and that is y there not selling them anymore people seriously do need to grow up[/ I understand the part that they got them as real red hornets. but if u are buying an expensive frag of something before u get it first u look it up online to see what it looks like.:smash: To see someone that been in the hobby for a long time make that kind of mistake is hard to belive

Harlem20

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
104   0   0

If you also read alittle more they got played because they thought they were the real deal and now they found out they were the fake hornets and that is y there not selling them anymore people seriously do need to grow up[/ I understand the part that they got them as real red hornets. but if u are buying an expensive frag of something before u get it first u look it up online to see what it looks like.:smash: To see someone that been in the hobby for a long time make that kind of mistake is hard to belive

ok so then what your saying is a person whos been in the hobby for so many years cant make a mistake :tired:

honestly it doesnt matter how long youve been in the hobby whether its a couple months or 5 years everyones not perfect and mistakes will happen on the 2nd page boglimon clearly writes that he got it from someone who claimed they got it from the original person and were sold to johnny as the real red hornets theres so many pictures out there that unless you know the person who actually named them you wont know which is which theres people that still believe the african blue steel are the blue hornets and are being sold for 50 a polyp

basically all im saying is stop accusing the man of trying to scam someone if there is no proof of that you wrote that they were trying to sell the red hornets for 750 for 5 polyps yea they were but that was when they believed they were the real deal after they found out they werent the thread was closed on top of that this thread was started as a pic thread not a for sale thread so now explain to me how is he trying to scam somebody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: