BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I can't believe I still haven't stopped by,, my cousin stopped by and picked up a nice assortment the other day,, heard a customer thought he worked there to

The Reef Shoppe

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I can't believe I still haven't stopped by,, my cousin stopped by and picked up a nice assortment the other day,, heard a customer thought he worked there to

yeah i met your cousin a couple times he's a cool dude always enjoy the hilarious stories when he is at the store

i think you would truly enjoy our selection people get confused by our prices and sometimes assume things but when the see the quality they are blown away we do not play the name games on corals or say our fish is from the most exclusive places even though we bring in weekly from(and do bring in the highest end fish and corals)

hawaii
sri lanka
red sea
all over indo/asia bali jakarta
aussie
solomon islands
fiji

almost everywhere some true one of a kind pieces we just give them at amazing prices because we love the hobby and we love what we do looking forward for your visit

SuRFeR BoY

BooSten Audi A4 -Aim
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I apologize that I'm not part of your "it" crowd. I do have a life. I have a job. A wife. Kids. Normal adult stuff for some. I apologize that I live hours away from this shop(as well as other shops) so I can't be there at your shop everyday. I am a loyal person. I try to support the lfs before any online stores. I try to support the new lfs so they stay in business and we all can have choices and healthy competition to keep prices reasonable and affordable.
I say all this cause as a customer I expect and deserve to be treated like anyone else. I spend money and pay taxes just like everyone else. At least most of us.
After all the bandwaggoning and everyone talking how great this store was I finally checked them out. First time I was not impressed. Prices were similar to any other stores I've visited. Selection wasn't the greatest. Few friend reefers suggested I give them another shot and try to get there when they get new shipments. If not everything else is slim pickings. I gave them another shot. Stock was low but they were heavy on wrasses. Big beautiful wrasses I may add. Most of the tanks were marked sold and with reefers names on them. I thought that was so cool they would do that. Seen some familiar faces haven't seen in awhile that I was happy to see. Edwin. Ivan. Even you Juan. Was glad the word was getting around and people were supporting this new store
Now here's my issue. Those of you that don't know me can say whatever you want. I'm jealous. I'm a cry baby. I'm whining. Whatever makes you happy. How is it that I am trying to spend my hard earned money but I have to be lied to? Over fish? Is it that serious? Edwin you text me directly and tell me when to come by the store cause no shipments came in. Straight lied to me. Same time your texting me there are 2 people in the store texting me pics of what came in. But you say nothing came in yet. I see you in the store and I tell you what I'm looking for. You get 2 of what I was looking for in. You know when you said no shipment came in? I text you back and tell you I want 1. I speak to your boss the infamous Ant and he tells me if yku(Edwin) would of relayed the message he would of held one for me. It's all good
Now I speak to you Ant directly and you do apologize for your worker not letting you know. You tell me to come in the next day and you got me. I thought hey that was real big of you. Being the boss and all. I contact you today and inquire about some fish. You lie to me telling me they came in dead. Dude is it that serious? We're talking about fish. A hobby. I know for a fact they didn't come in dead cause I have the pictures of them being acclimated and in your tanks. Then I have fellow reefers in your store sending me pics of the fish you claim came in dead. You told me you spoke to Ivan and he told you what fish to hold. You didn't hold them even though you lied to me and said you did. If they were held there would be a sign on the tank with the persons name. Remember I've been to your shop and seen it personally
Now I say all of that to say this. I wish you the best of luck with your store. I hope you continue to grow and prosper like you envision. I for one you don't have to worry about spending another dime in your store. I know so what. You make plenty. Everyone loving your store right now yes. Yes your the hot thing right now. But before your head gets too big remember max reefs was the spot/store at 1 time also. Seen you there as well as a bunch of customers that I have already seen in your store there. Yeah people feel you put them out of business but you keep treating your customers the way you treat some and you'll be in the same predicament as max reefs. Somebody else will come along and be the next hot thing
Everyone can come to their own conclusions. I don't care. I wrote this cause I felt like it and cause I can. Delete it if you want. Makes no difference to me. I feel better now. Got it off my chest. I know I'm not the only person but in the only person to step up and say something

Running a business is not that easy my friend. Dont forget, Your dealing with one person and they are dealing with 500!

This place is great and I wouldn't let one person discourage anyone from checking out this location and getting some priced fish and pieces for a steal of a deal. Y'all will be satisfied. I drive over an hour and forty five just to pop in bc y'all never know what your going to get and I never leave empty handed!

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Great place, picked up a Blue Jaw Trigger and a Magnificent FoxFace at incredible prices. Foxface is doing great, blue jaw is still adjusting. Seems to be bothered by the Blue Tang. Great staff of course, I will only be purchasing my fish from here for now on. As yesterday I walked into a local store, and decided to jump the gun on a hogfish. Some reason it was hard for me to tell, but after I brought him home, just before I was about to place him in my tank. He was covered in ick, now i set up a QT for him...Never noticed and ick on any of the fish I bought here. Great Store, anybody want a hogfish? Not even sure what kind it is, hoped it was a Cuban hog but now I'm unsure. Tomorrow I'm going to see if I can return it..if not Im screwed lol. Sorry got side tracked, REEF SHOPPE IS AWESOME!

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
This is the first time I have been to "The Reef Shoppe" and I like the collection. Staff is very knowledgeable and true hobbyist and we had really good conversation about tanks, corals, fishes. I brought home 5-6 new members of existing family of fishes and 5-6 frags. Great prices and live stock looks clean and corals collection is outstanding, I am looking forward to come back again buy more stuff. Keep up the good work...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: