xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
she knows where she messed up, let's help the fish. everyone knows the tank is to small and she didn't do research. check your water again. your water might not be right. have someone else check your water. and next time do research on a fish before you buy one. we are all human, just learn from your mistakes.

1+ btw kay what test kit did you use to check your water? Also can you re check your water and post up your parameters to please.

kay18321

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
1+ btw kay what test kit did you use to check your water? Also can you re check your water and post up your parameters to please.

The api master test kit I did have a sudden nitrate spike due to moving rock work to get my damsel out the night b4.. BUT GOT HIM OUT ASAP THANKS TO DAVMAN..LITTLE GUYS DOING FINE ALREADY :D

kay18321

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I agree with shark bite lets just try to help her instead of beating up on her she's new and is looking for help and for all those who keep worrying about the size of the tank that has nothing to do with why the fish is breathing heavy so maybe you guys need to do some research before you make comments the tank size is small but if she has a baby tang its more than enough for right and for the record I've kept 3 yellow tanks in a 30 long and they all grew to about 4 inches and i had no problems so like sharkbite stated lets stick to trying to figure out the problem and from the sound of it it sounds like oxygen level is low in the tank and she may need better water movement

ps: i have a 90 gallon with 4 large tangs and i don't feed them nori and they are doing just fine full bellies and bright yellow color
THANKS, HE WAS SMALL & who said I wasn't planning on moving him .. but its cool as long as the problems resolved that's all that matters :)

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
The damn Tang Police, i can't stand them..:letitalloWho the hell gave you all the Tang Police Badges?/ Make me sick...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: