ReeferGoneMad

I Smoke Live Rocks
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Damn u got ReeferGone mad stuttering, repeating..

Lol. Its my stupid dingleberry. It will post twice sometimes.see don't belive hype I got a blackberry and I want to throw it out the window sometimes. Sh!t I aint gonna hate I am stuttering and repeating. Why did I choose to have a reef tank for a girlfriend lol. I need a myspace.

And who said anything about her being pretty.lol.:theyareon I'm just trying to help. Just kidding.just kidding

Last edited:

ReeferGoneMad

I Smoke Live Rocks
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Because she saw Finding Nemo?

(side note: I have no fish in my tank from that movie. Though I did name Eric's false percs Nemofish I and Nemofish II.)

Hey I got a nemo. lol she could have just watch my tank for 2 hours lol.

Oh Lauren when you do research and your more in tune with things I have some cheatomorpha I need to get rid of. Its full of life so holla at me when you're done setting up the tank.

JHOV2324

Love da Reef-er
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I don't think males get the same number of responses cause there are certain mods that im not going to name who always tell me to "DO RESEARCH" whenever i ask a question....:irked: but you got lucky Lauren...that might not last though...search for a thread called chris wants to be gangsta...hope your cool cause u next...:lol2: :hug:

ReeferGoneMad

I Smoke Live Rocks
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I don't think males get the same number of responses cause there are certain mods that im not going to name who always tell me to "DO RESEARCH" whenever i ask a question....:irked: but you got lucky Lauren...that might not last though...search for a thread called chris wants to be gangsta...hope your cool cause u next...:lol2: :hug:

Word. check some of my threads when I was in dire need. Thank goodness we got deanos. I thought I was a goner for sure at times. But deanos came through. And he got the search on his sig. Its very useful L.

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
certain mods that im not going to name who always tell me to "DO RESEARCH" whenever i ask a question....:irked:
:lol:
Think about it.
One reason is: starting new thread = take up web space.
Another is: chances are your question has been asked before. A quick search would be efficient and prolly takes less time to do so than start a thread.
Making new threads on previously asked question results in searches becoming obsolete after a while. It makes it more difficult for people trying to search in the future seeing 10 threads about the same thing. You get the point...

LaurenBabe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thankyou guys so i should buy lights new or used does it matter? i want to get the stronger lightsbecause i want more types of corals. i look on criags list didnt see any lights there how about ebay?

LaurenBabe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
signs and strange messages

the funnest thing happened today... my fed ex guy stoped by and started talking to me.. i had a fish magazine in my hand he tells me the guy around the coners is selling a beautiful 90 gallion all wood tank, canopy, pumps, protien skimmer, and sump reef ready for 550 is this a good deal? i am going over in 30 min to look at it but i might just buy it... what do you think???

digitalreefer

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
It depends... does the canopy have lights? What type of lights... what type of pumps, skimmer, etc... Go look at it... get the specs, post all the info and we can give you a thumbs up or thumbs down.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
thankyou guys so i should buy lights new or used does it matter? i want to get the stronger lightsbecause i want more types of corals. i look on criags list didnt see any lights there how about ebay?

What do you mean, "more types of corals"? I have PCs and can keep just about any type of corals except SPS, and some select other corals (yellow figi leathers ... actually, I can't think of any others. :)). If you are planning on keeping SPS, then you should absolutely get MH or T5 lights, and you should also plan to invest in a large and powerful skimmer because they like extremely clean and stable conditions. Before you start jumping in and buying things, make of list of what you want.

Whether a light fixture is used or new doesn't really affect how "strong" it is. After all, if the bulb is old, you can always just buy a new one of those.

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
the funnest thing happened today... my fed ex guy stoped by and started talking to me.. i had a fish magazine in my hand he tells me the guy around the coners is selling a beautiful 90 gallion all wood tank, canopy, pumps, protien skimmer, and sump reef ready for 550 is this a good deal? i am going over in 30 min to look at it but i might just buy it... what do you think???
Depending on the condition and what exact pieces your talking about, that could be a great deal.

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
I would like to think that a new male reefer who asks good questions would get the same number of responses.

I would like to think that too, but I would have to agree that the looks helped significantly. I, for one, would just like to see more girls in this hobby in general

This could be a potentially great deal, or just a waste of money, depending on the condition and type of equipment. Not all skimmers, lights, etc are made equal

SuRFeR BoY

BooSten Audi A4 -Aim
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
agreed some products are better then others.. i need some new parts to my tank and i have gone through 3 sets of lights before i bought my t5's. i have made many mistakes in this hobby which i have learned from and costed me. if possible find out what he has and make a list.. MR members will hook you up and let you know what's good.

P.s. i became good friends with my ups guy. i get alot of presents, christmas comes at least once a week for me ;)

LaurenBabe

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok the tank is apperently brand new if you have a doc fosters and smith mag its actually http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Product/Prod_Display.cfm?pcatid=11425 is the exact thank the he got the 90 g sepertaly which was another 400 the tank is drilled and reef ready... i can pay 500 for just the set up or 600 for the skimmer which was a hang on the side, sump amirical,
i really didnt want to go this big at all but i feel like its a really good deal... or he just made me believe it was lol tell me what you think

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: