NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
if you raise the pipe in the over flow to be more at the top of the overflow it will quiet down the water noise, also if you can get a pic of the inside of overflow it might help, the problem is you have the drain pipe looped, take the loop out of it, it should drain straight down, not down and go into a circle

tttony

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
nice tank

Ive got Aqua Vim Ocean View 120 also, same finish but corner tank , did you goto the wherehouse? and see all the tanks stacked up ? or buy it at a lfs?

stunner620

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea i was reading some threads about vodka dosing and i decided to add a bit to the new system the next morning i c my tank pitch brown, so all the live stuff what ever made it through the shipment on my rock died, so mad right now

tttony

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
You can buy full circle tanks at the Aqua Vim where house, check out the specials on line.

Dude, this is not a hurry up and watch my new reef tank tomarow kinda hobby,lesson learned go slow and ask questions , unless You just keep wanting the tank to cycle over and over.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
why would through vodka in there? it only use on established tanks...and very few at that...

stunner620

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
afernandez, this is a new setup.. got the rock shipped from LAX. overnight bout a week ago, water was about 50 percent clear and i messed up... i was suggested 50 % water change and adding carbon.... bought 20 lbs of miricale mudd but i dont think i should put that in yet( or should i?) i added about 30mL of vodka... any other ideas?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: