• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

BKLYNREEF123

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I am the kind of reefer who is striving to keep a healthy reef and grow nice healthy colonies. I recently put up frags for free and didn't mind giving them away. At the same time I don't see what's wrong with buying a large colony and fragging it up and selling the frags. It's yours, you paid for it, and essentially this is what happens in the business. If someone wants to buy a colony from a LFS take the risk of acclimating and fragging it up, then dealing with trying to sell it who is anyone to tell them that's not ok? If you are such a person who would object I would like to know where you get your coral from and how buying from them is any different. Not to mention most LFS have terrible selections and worse pricing.

M

Moneymaks24

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Speaking of rating, why isn't it a feature on Mobile MR. I feel like most ppl use mobile and theres been many time I wanted to give a good rating but not able to using the app.

Dan_P

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you give anything to someone, it is typically understood to be an unconditional transfer of ownership. The fact they choose to sell it or flip it is something to consider when making future gifts.

C

Cu455

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you give someone something you should state the don't break the chain rules apply. If you see them selling it give them negative feedback. Even though it is a little grimy to collect free stuff to sell they have the right to. If there is a stipulation that they won't sell it and do I think it qualifies for negative feedback.

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
If you give someone something you should state the don't break the chain rules apply. If you see them selling it give them negative feedback. Even though it is a little grimy to collect free stuff to sell they have the right to. If there is a stipulation that they won't sell it and do I think it qualifies for negative feedback.

That's a great idea!!! I will even log who I gave it to !
I like that , good way to see who is a standup person!

Shark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about people who caluperia and cheato? I know it's a little of track but I am sure a lot of them scrummage the freebie section for it then resell t.

Rating - 100%
576   0   0
Theres always a newbie that will pay for chaeto and thats why a few put a price on it but definitely should b free.
Pretty soon there will b post for $10pp + 25c for the plug or unmounted. Lol

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Theres always a newbie that will pay for chaeto and thats why a few put a price on it but definitely should b free.
Pretty soon there will b post for $10pp + 25c for the plug or unmounted. Lol

You forgot 5 cents for the glue used to mount polyps to plug !!! Lmfao with chaeto you could never tell lol I received a large bag of it a few weeks ago and it filled my fuge and I gave away to 3 other people !

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
If you can't grow your own then you should be shot. That would be the lowest and most idiotic of all to do.

I honestly cant grow chaeto,,i put it in the middle chamber of my sump, have a light I run over night, no growth. sh**load of little white bugs and pods though....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: