• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Deepwater,

We all understood that members on this board had deep emotional feelings toward the Slogan and what it means to them. That was already established. It was taken care of.

Reefoman in his way has tried to explain what it meant to him. It was taken from his Polish culture from which means something totally different from a Nazi slogan. He has the right to defend himself the same way you have the right to express yourself in disgust at the sight of his slogan on this site.

I am no longer taking anyones side in this matter. This is something that you will have to have a personal issue with since we as Moderators have done all we can to deter people from making harsh statements political or personal that offend others on the board. Personal comments and attacks will not be tollerated from anyone toward any member. If you feel that there is a problem with a post, Please refer it to a MOD. I have talked to Reefoman and understood what he had to say and have discussed with him what is expected from all of the members here.

If all are in agreement this will be the end of this Post. It serves no purpose anymore. I guess the next post about any of these issues will be addressed in the RULES post that will eventually come up for everyone to read and abide by. Until then Please conduct yourselves accordingly. Be Nice.

Thank you,

Kasei

reefoman

memberator
Vendor
Rating - 97.7%
126   3   0
DEEPWATER said:
IM srry to bud in here ,But for the record ,The slogan was a offence to the jewish commiunty not ot mention non jewish as well ,,If anyone here had any Family make it or not make through the Holocaust then you might feel what we did,Some things are just ment to stay in your mind and not brought up as a racsit ,When you bring such thing to publlic view it may spark up more fire then you think ,I ost Family in the Holocaust so any Nazis slogan brought up i wil and many other will take offence to it,
I dont think you are allowed to put a swat sticker is that againist the law ,so is racial slurs Srry but this is pissing me off ,it is not exceptable in my eyes to have Nazis slogans on avatars

Deepwater, if you want to put yourself in that category, be it.
My family helped a lot Jewish people in second war but you don't have idea about it, nobody don't remember this now .
For me this slogan means something different than for you, but you don't understand .
Tell me only one, why you don't PM me couple months ago and don't say reeefoman can you remove this slogan because this make me piss me off .
I will tell you something I am intelligent man and I will leave this subject such as is, you don't will provoke me to conversations @ this subject any more .
PM or call me if you have any problem .

God bless you and your family .

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
and on that note, this thread is closed, but as Kasei said the posting guidelines will be put up soon.

thank you,

Jonathan

now get back to arguing over BB vs DSB, and who collects the best skimmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: