• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hey Kasei,
Thanks for jumping in and saving this GB.
Unfortunately, I need to back out for the salt. As I posted to Ronen last week, I needed to know by 3/31/06.
I just came back from PA with 20 buckets of Reef Salt, so I'm good for a few years :lol2:

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah Warren,

This doesn't look like it will ever get going anyway. As I was talking to the distributor yesterday, he said a minimum of 50 to get it going. He wanted a definite comittment by monday. I am just the middle man here. No one could get a price so I helped out is all. I dont even need salt either as I have a 6-12 months supply too.

I will pass on the info to whoever wants to pick this up where it's left off because it doesn't really seem worth it. There are no real savings in it if you ask me.There only seems to be a few people really wanting this stuff so it would be simpler to order from That Fish Place in quantity and split the $14 shipping. It comes out to be close to the price with the Paypal fees and the logistics of picking it up in a central Borough location like Brooklyn is easier and more economical.

Pseudo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: