• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
185   0   0
divedeeper said:
I just passed this group idea past my regular LFS and he's interested.

He said the Seachem reef salt 160 buckets he would do taking at least 50 units would be $34.87 picked up.

Shipping is possible

Guys ,Im srry about this.I just chimed in a few mins ago :argue: and that is what i saw.I wasnt following this thread to much after my last Post which is a few befoe DD,,for the help ,i wish some called me to let me know that you could of got it fast and fpor the same price ,if you still can get it for the guys ,please do they are waiting for the salt for a while ,,,,,,,,,With frag swap and everything ,i have been running like a chicken with out a head get thing together including trying to find this salt .But no luck ,i am waiting on one more supplier .Please guys ,If some else can get this salt Please do ,it will help me and everyone out ,

again im srry for not tunning in faster on this
Ronen

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
DEEPWATER said:
Guys ,Im srry about this.I just chimed in a few mins ago :argue: and that is what i saw.I wasnt following this thread to much after my last Post ,With frag swap and everything ,i have been running like a chicken with out a head get thing together including trying to find this salt .But no luck ,i am waiting on one more supplier .{Please guys ,If some else can get this salt Please do ,it will help me and everyone out ,Im not going to be rich or broke if this gos through me or someone else ,Im just trying to do my best.

again im srry for not tunning in faster on this
Ronen

Spoken like a gentleman :)

This Deepwater guy is a class act ;)

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
divedeeper said:
The post didn't need to be deleted it cound have been moved or I could have had a PM on the issue.:Starwars:

If you guys don't want new members to partispate and have a "insiders click" within the board say so, RC don't treat you like this.

DD,

I know you feel this situation could have been handled better but MR isn't RC. Give it a little more time; try to get in on group buys, go to the frag swaps and try to meet the members of the site and you'll see where the differences are. It may seem like there is an "insiders click" because many people on the board know each other but most will be friendly to newcomers. But as in most boards, people will disagree/argue.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Ok. This thread will only contain the salt GB info. I will post tomorrow what is going on with it. I will be asking who will be interested in the GB at the price set and quantity. The price will be for the product SHIPPED.

Once the pricing info is posted this will be a set figure. Then it will be purchased and picked up.

PLEASE no more off topic posts. Salt info only...

Kasei

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
The price has been set at $34.87 per bucket. This is for the Seachem 160g pail Reef salt.

There is no shipping cost for the salt but all Paypal fees must be paid on it if paying with Paypal.

I need to know who is still interested in the Salt GB and Quantity they want. If there is any more information that you need please post here so I don't get the same questions more than once and everyone knows the answer. I will tally up the amounts and once over the 50 pail quantity I will start to collect funds, order and set a date to pick up.

Thanks,

Kasei

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Pick-up will be in Park Slope Brooklyn. I do not want to store all of these for too long a period of time (Limited space) So I will notify everyone when and where the salt will be in.

Thanks,

Kasei

Rborgia

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Kasei,

Can you post PayPal info or pm? I would like 4 buckets.

4 x $34.87 = $139.48

Paypal fees (3%) please let me know if 3% is correct... I believe thats right.

$139.48 + $4.18 = $143.66

please verify my math and supply the Paypal addy, and I will send immediately.

Thank you!

Rich

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Rich,

I will give figures and totals once I see that we have enough people in the GB to start collecting money. I am just doing this because it never took off and it looked like you guys really wanted this stuff. I don't want to collect money for the hassle of returning it if this doesn't pan out.

Now we have a stable money figure and a time line, I want to know who really wants this and not a wish list item.

Kasei

Falco

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am in for 7 buckets please :)

I am only going to be able to make the trip down to Brooklyn during the weekend, hope thats ok?

michael stern said:
Chris, you picking up in Brooklyn? Could you pick up some buckets for me too?

Michael - Sure, no problem :)

-Chris

michael stern

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.1%
112   1   0
Falco said:
I am in for 7 buckets please :)

I am only going to be able to make the trip down to Brooklyn during the weekend, hope thats ok?

Michael - Sure, no problem :)

-Chris

Thanks Chris
I'm in for 5 buckets. When it's official, I'll paypal the $.

Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: