• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
Choose for it!
hahahaha

I'll be making a trip up to master's so I can pick them all up. Only catch is I'll bring them to my office in the Bronx
2440 East Tremont Avenue
or to my house in Park Slope. My wife is pregnant and the last thing that she is going to want at night when "we don't get to spend enough time together because I'm too busy doing fish stuff" is a bunch of Mr'ers coming over to check out the tank, pick up bulbs and hang. No offense, she just doesn't get it.

I could drop some of the bulbs at my office for those who would like a Bronx location and a can drop the rest somewhere else for the rest of you.

LMK.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Fred, thank you very much for that offer. I'm sure everyone will be very appreciative of it. :grouphug:

Kasei wants 3 + Dave wants 2 = 5
If I only have 3 available, well, you guys do the math :lol:
I still need you to decide between yourelves, otherwise you're forcing me to make the decision.

Thanks,
swimmer

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
fritz said:
Choose for it!

I could drop some of the bulbs at my office for those who would like a Bronx location and a can drop the rest somewhere else for the rest of you.

LMK.

that's cool I just realized how far Russ lives from the rest of us.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Russ,

If Fritz can't make it, depending on when you recieve them I can pick them up for the city folk. I'll probably be passing you on the weekends. If he does make it you can probably still hold onto mine, just depends on when you get them.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
kimoyo said:
Russ,

If Fritz can't make it, depending on when you recieve them I can pick them up for the city folk. I'll probably be passing you on the weekends. If he does make it you can probably still hold onto mine, just depends on when you get them.

No problem Paul. I'll be happy to hold them for you. When they are delivered we can work out the details.

Kasei, David, it got awefully quiet in here :shhh: . Did you guys work it out? Or are you each taking 1.5 bulbs :) ?

K & D, LMK or I'll put joseney21 down for two.

swimmer

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
masterswimmer said:
I live real close. It's all of you who live far away :smash: ......silly boy, Trix are for kids :lol:

swimmer

don't make me show that map, there is one little point for you waaaaayyy
far away then there are like 100 points for us that live close together :lol_large
if you continue to taunt us we are going to make you move, try explaining that one to the family. sorry kids we are moving to the city my manhattan reefs affiliation is in jeopardy :splitspin :Blurp:

I believe kasie and dave had a race to the death to determine who will get the bulbs. I would give them a bit more time to let the winner step forward.

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Master,

If Dave wants the 2 I will take the 1 bulb. He is so forceful...
Fritz I live in the Slope too so if you pick yours up can you get mine also ?

Thanks,

Kasei

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
jhale said:
don't make me show that map, there is one little point for you waaaaayyy
far away then there are like 100 points for us that live close together :lol_large

:theyareon

jhale said:
if you continue to taunt us we are going to make you move, try explaining that one to the family. sorry kids we are moving to the city my manhattan reefs affiliation is in jeopardy :splitspin :Blurp:

:division: There are worse things to force me to move (This is still MY land, Get off :sigh: ). Moving because of :grouphug: ain't so bad. Just ask David (Daceman), he's willing to trade for a frag! :lol2:

jhale said:
I believe kasie and dave had a race to the death to determine who will get the bulbs. I would give them a bit more time to let the winner step forward.

Winner step up? Or winner catch his breath? :smile:

swimmer

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Russ (masterswimmer) - 2 - PAID
Fred (fritz) - 1 - PAID Thank you
Steven (MOIDOL) - 2 - PAID Thank you
Paul (kimoyo) -2 - PAID thank you
Jon (jhale) - 2 - PAID thank you (the red is gone :lol: )
David (Spykes) - 2 - PAID thank you
AVAILABLE - 1 - $26.50

Ok, here's the deal. The bulbs are $26.50 each. This includes shipping and paypal fee.

Please send paypal to [email protected]

Thanks,
Russ

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: