Status
Not open for further replies.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
All emails replied to.

I just updated the list on the first page. Please check this information and let me know asap of any changes or corrections!

GB closes at 11:59pm EST.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok guys everyone has paid and only one person backed out. Just want to say a BIG thank you to everyone for making this go smoothly!!!

One hour left if you still want to get in or make any changes!

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Group Buy Now Closed!!

Big thank you to everyone for making this go smoothly. Final list is up on first post. Please check it and email me asap if there are any corrections. I will provide specific pickup details soon and keep everyone posted on order progress.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ok I just went over everything and double checked against all payments. I did find one mistake I had made on the list so I updated and posted a new one. Please everyone double check your order and contact me asap (by private message) of any corrections.

As for pickup locations and times I will have all of the information for everyone soon. Just give me a chance to contact the members who have graciously agreed to be the pickup contacts and check with them.

Thanks again folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: