jtbone68

King of Mars
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey if this GB is still open I would like to take
Pe. Mysis 1/2 order
Cyclopeeze 1/2 order
Krill 1/2 order
If possible , and were is the pick up House I see you are in Ossining I work in Tarrytown which is not that far
Thanks jtbone68

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'd have to say that the block is pretty big. Takes up quite a bit of space in my freezer. ;) I'm still trying to figure out how to properly store a lifetime supply of mysis...

Great deal...

-Alfred

jtbone68

King of Mars
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I feed it to a freshwater turtle ,I am going to split it with a guy at my job he does feed it to his fish and he says they love it .As for brine I just started to use it for a copperbanded butterfly he didn't go for mysis so I tried brine and he's eating like crazy .

TimberTDI

Recovering Lurker
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Two questions?

I understand these blocks are pretty big. How long should they last? Ballpark number. Second, is it possible to defrost the whole block and re-freeze into feeding size cubes?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'll put it this way- you could probably make up 1000 "packs" like what they sell in Petshops that are already cubed up... If I can figure out a way to store it properly I dont see myself buying another pack for at least 2-3 years. (That's if I feed my fish an AWFUL LOT of mysis!)

-Alfred

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: