OctaviousMonk

Sucka Free Reefin' !!!
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
The hatcheries have landed. Ayone local who would like to pick theres up send me a pm; I will also be contacting you. I will also me setting something up in manhattan and will post here once that is set up.
Thanks

EmilyT

Don't diss softies!
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
im going to the swap thats the only way i would be able to pick one up. how much would the price be?

OctaviousMonk

Sucka Free Reefin' !!!
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
OK for those who will not be at the swap I will be doing a pick up in chelsea early this week at around PM. I will post specifics as to what day and the exact location soon, and I may be able to leave a few for future pick up with nikkibabee in chelsea but that will have to be prearranged with me before hand.

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Drop-off

I live in Chelsea so you can do a mass drop-off at my place for people who can't make the scheduled drop-off or is not attending the swap. Thanks again for doing this!

OctaviousMonk

Sucka Free Reefin' !!!
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Anyone who is not going to the swap and is going to pick up in manhattan please pm me so I can figure out how many to bring with me and how many I may have to leave for those who can't make it. Thanks Asianer I think I will take you up on that offer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: