OctaviousMonk

Sucka Free Reefin' !!!
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
OK here is the scoop I will be in front of 17 w20th after 5pm on wed. I will hang out for a while, and all left overs will be held with Asianer (also in chelsea) for future pickup. Please just confirm if you will be picking up so I know how many to bring. No need if I have allready spoken w/ you.

BroRage

Junior Reefer
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
outcome..

I was able to get 4 scoops with in 24-36hrs..heres a pic of the scoop..

Attachments

• IMG_2280.JPG
    IMG_2280.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 169

Mak

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Thanks for doing the Group buy OctaviousMonk..

And a big thanks to sporty picking it up for me. and it was nice meeting you..

asianer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Randy,
Thanks so much for doing the group buy and great meeting you yesterday. My rusted gobies want to thank you as well, I haven't seen them since I put them into the tank until I added some of the BBS.
~Andrew

vanceny

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I just set up my first batch tonight and was wondering what kind of wait times others are having. I have the dish in a warm place (boiler room) where its at least 80 degrees. Should I be good to go by morning? Just trying to figure out when the best time to set these up would be so I can feed when I get home around 6:30 pm.

For those hatching these at room temp, 70 degrees, how long has it been.

I'll post when tomorrow if any hatch by the morning.

vanceny

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
That's fast! Are you using tank water or making a fresh batch from salt and ro water? Also what proportion of salt to water are you using? I lost the instructions so I dont remember what was suggested.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: