Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Near South St. Seaport - 7 blocks from F train

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Zen-Reefer
Just for clarity:

Shipping on Sat. the 16th will be to Long Island City in Queens.

Shipping on Tuesday the 12th will be to Mott St. in Manhattan.

:) Tina, please still call me later. Anytime after 4pm EST works for me. Thanks

James

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
just finished the order, with a tuesday pickup, eric ( bigyankfan ) will be picking up for me. thanks again for the group buy.

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Tuesday morning 128 Mott st Pick up works for me... I sent Tina an email stating this also... If anything changes let me know James I have my phone on...

James

Zen-Reefer
The pickup on Tuesday and Sat. will be before 12. The package will be deliverED by 1030 am. As for LIC, the pickup will be at chaddrums place and I am sure we can work something out with you being able to pick your coral up.

James

Zen-Reefer
Ok, I have left a msg with Knugenx about his exact address. I will not be able to be at Mott St. until later in the afternoon. (Saturday worked better for me but I guess people wanted their order before Saturday). I will try to be available during the day on Tuesday but I am giong to talk with Karman (knugenx) about giving his number out to the people who are coming to pick up before I get there, in essence he will be the group buy leader on Tues. As for Sat. I know Chaddram and Myself and at least 1 other person want their stuff then. I can't remember the person but I can check my PMs. Anyway, let me know if anyone has questions. I am just going to put my phone number here so that if you want to call it will be easier.

James - 518 253 4452.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Last call for orders to go out tomorrow ( Delivery on Tuesday ) . you can still place last orders tonight .
Dont place orders on the same day we are shipping because we might not have time to check new orders on monday.

thank you))
Tina

James

Zen-Reefer
Ok guys, Karman is the point man for the Tuesday pick-up. If you could please leave a msg on this thread about when you plan to pick-up, that would be greatly appreciated. His address is

128 mott Street: suite 206
ny,ny 10013

His phone # is 1-917-662-0506. Please use this is case any problems arise on Tuesday (regarding finding the place, parking, etc)

If anything comes up before Tuesday, just call me. I will be at Karman's place at around 430-5pm.

Let me know if I missed anything.

James

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: