• Near South St. Seaport - 7 blocks from F train

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Thanks Alex, Karman deserves a huge thanks because he is providing the location and will be dealing with most of the pickups. I will be there as soon as I can to help facilitate the rest of the pickups. If finksmart can email me at [email protected] I would appreciate it. We are going to only be going to do 1 day, Tuesday. The Sat plans are not cost effective.

James

finksmart

SPS Fanatic
Vendor
Rating - 100%
268   0   0
Sent email to Tina cc'ing you James.

Thanks Alex, Karman deserves a huge thanks because he is providing the location and will be dealing with most of the pickups. I will be there as soon as I can to help facilitate the rest of the pickups. If finksmart can email me at [email protected] I would appreciate it. We are going to only be going to do 1 day, Tuesday. The Sat plans are not cost effective.

James

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
HI everyone!
guess there is one more person who can not come to pick up on tuesday because of having to watch kids.
can someone hold Alfredo De La Fe's two acroporas or drop them on on the same day? if you can, pick any frag you want, i will give to you for FREE. phone of Alfredo is 917-287-5512, address is on West 90th street , NY.
let me know asap.

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hi everyone. I live in Long Island, and I have acting on Tuesday and errands : / . I will not be in the city, (37th st, 7th avenue) until 6 pm). Is there anyone who can pick up my 2 coral frags for me? Thanks.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
sounds good.
I will bag each person separately . Karman, you will see each bag has name . This will be very easy to distribute, no confusion.
Also , i will attach everyone's invoices with order numbers.
So , this will be very easy to figure out quickly.

johnsonlee42

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hey Karman,

I am probably not going to be able to drop by until after I leave work tomorrow- are you going to be around between 7-8PM? I'll try to leave earlier - let me know though if this won't work.

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
I will be at 128 Mott Street until 8pm. The building closes at 8pm.

Johnson, let me know if you can't make it and I'll bring it home for you to pickup after 9.

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Thanks Eric, appreciate the pickup, I'll give you a call later so that we can discuss when I can get it from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: