• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I'll call Miguel later today. Like I told you, a lot of nice stuff! Spoke to him the other night and apparently he lost most of his colonies. The superman monti was not one of them.

Was he willing to give a discount on the actual corals ordered because of such a large
order?

-Alfred

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
well i asked last week if i can get in on the group but i have not herd anything since then.. i guess you guys are full of shi$. now i know better.. slamajama you have the only true group buy...manhattan reef what a joke

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
MPISCIOTTI said:
well i asked last week if i can get in on the group but i have not herd anything since then.. i guess you guys are full of shi$. now i know better.. slamajama you have the only true group buy...manhattan reef what a joke

Totally uncalled for statement. If you've ever organized a group buy then you'd know the amount of work it takes. If all you've ever done is participate in the group buy then it is apparent you're not aware that sometimes you try to get things done by a certain date and many times it's just not possible.

Nick was very courteous with his response.

Thanks again Nick,
Russ

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ok guys I just got a email from Miguel heres what he wrote

Just following up that I have received some payments, just keep a tally as to who got what so that I know how many frags to send. Also, please tell everyone that they may find that the site is down, depending on if they type in www.fragglereef.com, but at /zen it?s still open, we?re redoing the system a bit here, and a lot of our corals are at an lfs up the street, so currently the only real extras that are orderable are the micro frags, cyphastrea frags, and anything in the sps section... I think that?s it, otherwise please tell them to ask before checking out.

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
nyfireman3097 said:
Ok guys I just got a email from Miguel heres what he wrote

Just following up that I have received some payments, just keep a tally as to who got what so that I know how many frags to send. Also, please tell everyone that they may find that the site is down, depending on if they type in www.fragglereef.com, but at /zen it?s still open, we?re redoing the system a bit here, and a lot of our corals are at an lfs up the street, so currently the only real extras that are orderable are the micro frags, cyphastrea frags, and anything in the sps section... I think that?s it, otherwise please tell them to ask before checking out.

hey can you help me find out if my mushroom was available? TIA

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
well maybe if some one would say something to me that there is enoough frags to go around then i would send the money. im not going to send the money to just anyone. when slamajama did the group he would give a list. but i guess you guys are just to good. to write a list.. so send money and maybe you get a frag.. well that is no way to run a group buy. your right i never ran a group buy but if i did it would be more organized then yours. so you know what stick the frag up your A$$. rather buy it from atlantis.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
MPISCIOTTI said:
well maybe if some one would say something to me that there is enoough frags to go around then i would send the money. im not going to send the money to just anyone. when slamajama did the group he would give a list. but i guess you guys are just to good. to write a list.. so send money and maybe you get a frag.. well that is no way to run a group buy. your right i never ran a group buy but if i did it would be more organized then yours. so you know what stick the frag up your A$$. rather buy it from atlantis.

This is no way to act on the board. You don't have to turn a case of miscommunication into a personal attack. Consider this post a warning

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: