• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
hey sps pimp or should i call you a $2.00 hoe. when they called me a A$$ you had nothing to say. now that is was a miscommunication. on there part it is ok..i guess you really must be a pimp sell your ass to the highest bidder.......

MPISCIOTTI

Rating - 95%
19   1   0
i bought into 3 group buys before this one never had a problem 1 with jhale 2 with slama. never had a problem before. but i guess i am to blame for not being organized.

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
amazing no one else has a problem but you pal just stay out of this buy and save face while you can you are ranting and raving like a lil kid in toys r us I posted earlier there are plenty to go around I was involved in 2 of the 3 you mentioned and it would take a couple of days inbetween each thing i wanted to find out if they were avail. I didnt recieve 3 things i was supposed to also from the GB did I cry no I said no prob and said next time so PLEASE stop ccrying thanx ;)
Nick

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
MPISCIOTTI said:
hey sps pimp or should i call you a $2.00 hoe. when they called me a A$$ you had nothing to say. now that is was a miscommunication. on there part it is ok..i guess you really must be a pimp sell your ass to the highest bidder.......

The name calling began at 10:06pm when you referred to members of this group buy as "full of sh!t." Interestingly now, you wonder why a Mod didn't step in when "they" retaliated. Seems like a call for introspection.

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
mike is and always has been a stand up guy...im sure as an adult he felt he had valid reasons for his frustrations ...and he sure as shite dont need me to explain for him...but i would hope that this would be "water under the bridge", because we all have bad days when things are too much and its the little things thats set us off.
lets take the high road and give the benifit of the doubt...
thxs
mike

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
SlamaJama said:
mike is and always has been a stand up guy...im sure as an adult he felt he had valid reasons for his frustrations ...and he sure as shite dont need me to explain for him...

I believe you, Slama. But when a member, says these group buy guys are full of shi$, MR is a joke, and calls jackson6745 names, because he received a warning... you have to wonder :scratchch. I'll admit this group buy did not start out as organized as others, so I can understand some frustration, but that's no reason for the outburst. From reading the posts, he lost no money or livestock :).

ShaunW

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
MPISCIOTTI said:
WOW! That's some seriously nasty prose, :irked: .

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
Hey Nick,
Hope all is well on your end. Thanks for following up on this.

Is there any way you can post the list of those that are in and paid? This way everyone is up to date on their standing and who needs to paypal Miguel.

Just a thought. Thanks,
Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: