• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

SlamaJama

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99.3%
152   1   0
nyfireman3097 said:
I understand Roe deadline is gonna be tuesday night and frank ill callin you now to talk I have the guy holding 8 frags....
is this buy is gonna end soon? I'm thinking this is the third cut-off, plz, can we make it deffinite, i would ike to finish my business here and move on...thxs nick
mike

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Me Paying 4 there
nypdfrogman Paying 4 there
slama Paid
masterswimmer paid
doc Paid
noodleman Paid
fragtraders
Alfred
coralcrazy

Bikereef is out
So if alls good with Frank Wend. morning me and him are gonna be picking them up please contact me and frank to let us know who is gonna be picking up from frank or me thanx guys

T

twinreef

Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
nyfireman3097 said:
slama Paid
masterswimmer paid
doc Paid
noodleman Paid Nick Hold
fragtraders
Alfred
coralcrazy
please don't forget me, i already paid.

thanks

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ok might be a lil late but Miguel emailed me tonight and wrte
Hello Nick,
Been keeping up on the thread, I can see that everyone?s itching to get their frags, can?t blame them. However, since I always offer up first dibs to the group buy current to when an order comes in, let me add that I have some ubersick tyree cyphastrea decadia frags and echinopora mammiformis frags that just came in. I know, I know, bad timing. Either way, if you guys want any before they go up on the site, the cyphastrea frags are $30 per 1-1.5?, and the echinopora mammiformis frags are... Well, they?re not frags, they?re $100 per 4-5? colony, and I?ve only got a couple. I might keep one of those... Sorry to let you know so late, they just came in tonight, and will probably vaporize as soon as I put them online, so if you guys want any I?ll be sure and set some aside, if not then no worries, hope things are well
Peace,
Miguel
so olet him know if your interested
Nick

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: