• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
cali_reef said:
Sounds like it is working out. Will paypal as soon as froggiebunbun and Masterswimmer confirms.

Hey Cali,
fbb and master already pp'd. Looks like that's confirmation! Lets roll'em roll'em roll'em.................Time to start fragging. That swap is gonna be quickly upon us! wooooooohooooooo!!!

:lol:

master

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
froggiebunbun said:
Ok paypal sent.... [email protected] is my acct
so this box is going to be shipped to you paul? would anyone be able to meet me in the city or drop it off in the bx? thanks
Yep, should be in on Tuesday. I'm in uptown manhattan close to the 155th st bridge. Can you swing by? If not what train do you take into manhattan or where do you work? Just pm with the info.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Plugs/Discs are in.

Masterswimmer - please pm your address. I'm not sure when I'm going up to Monticello but I will drop the bags by your house. If your not there I can just leave them in your mailbox.

Cali-Reef - I'm trying to swing by this weekend to check out the BK anyway.

Froggiebunbun - I can meet you in the 161st C train station or the 157st 1/9 station. LMK which one is best and what time.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Paul, thank you for a great GB. It was super meeting you today. Thanks for hand delivering the goods......very unexpected. You're truly a gentleman, thank you.

Russ
Hey Russ,

It was nice to meet you and your family also and good to see you walking around. We got back to NYC before the snow really started falling. No problem with the delivery we were heading up to house anyway. Did you guys get a good amount of snow up there also?

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
froggiebunbun - your the last guy left. LMK what you want to do but I can hold it for as long as you like.

Since some people have already pm'd me. I can do another group buy next month when it gets closer to the frag swap. But you guys can get a group together and contact Jon on behalf of the site. It would be good for yall to work it out here so that others can get it. Just reference the board (and this thread) and he should know.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
kimoyo said:
Hey Russ,

It was nice to meet you and your family also and good to see you walking around. We got back to NYC before the snow really started falling. No problem with the delivery we were heading up to house anyway. Did you guys get a good amount of snow up there also?

Hey Paul,
I think you guys got more snow than us this time. I'd say we got 12". But needless to say I haven't been out in it. Glad you made it home before the brunt of it fell.

Thanks again,
Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: