• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I was thinking the 3/6 but if people are okay with 3/14 then I'm okay with that also. I didn't want to go too close to the frag swap just in case something were to go wrong. But if people needed them in the last moment maybe we could do it the week before also.

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
450   2   0
If you were to just make an announcement on this thread about a pending closing (as you approach that date) of the group buy I can let you know then. Or, if you just tell me that you'll hold them for me until the swap, I'm in for one bag of plugs. I just don't want to inconvenience you.

Thanks,
Russ

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Okay, lets get these ordered by monday. It will be same thing as last time and I'll repost the instructions later tonight or you guys can just scroll back to see them.

janey - 1/1
aaron23 - 1/1
lazyreefer - 1/2
joshsaul - 0/2
kimoyo - 1/0
jackson6745 - 1/0
masterswimmer - 1/0

Right now we have 3 full boxes so everything is all good. We still need to work out shipping because it would be best if the boxes went to different locations.

kimoyo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
masterswimmer said:
Hey Paul, I know you've got even boxes right now. Is it at all possible to put me down for an additional box of disks? My order would then be 1/1. If not, I'd understand. No worries.

Thanks,
Russ

Yeah I'll put you down and we'll figure it out. I'm not sure if we have even boxes either.

If anyone wants to get in that hasn't said already just post and we'll figure it out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: