JasonE

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Paul,
I added the Vortechs because I was (and still am) having issues with bryopsis in some of the low flow areas. I want to kick up any detritus pockets.

So all that growth was with less than 5700gph? Was the recent vortech upgrade because the corals got so big? Thanks!

clownlover

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
my god. my kingdom for a tank like that. great pics, great tank. one of the best ive ever seen and im not a big sps guy at all. im speechless. how long has he been able to keep the garden eels alive? are they H.Hassi?

regal

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Jonathan, can you tell us more about the equipments used on this tank and photo if possible?:birthday:

1) Lighting: Bulbs and ballasts
2) Skimmer
3) Calcium reactor
4) Circulation: I do know the tank has a few wavyseas.

coralcrazy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 99%
97   1   0
wow....!!! i am speechless...i like your decor in your store also...makes it seem like you are at home in a store...i am def going to visit your store in the summer time....Jesus great stuff :)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
more candy!

JHL_6646.jpg

JHL_6636.jpg

JHL_6630.jpg

JHL_6629.jpg

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It's been a while since I posted new photos here. I was up visiting Jason the other day and took some new shots.
For those that want to know I shoot these with a nikon D200 and a tamron 90mm 2.8 macro lens.

this is a plectranthias, a truly rare fish to see.
jhl_1735.jpg

jhl_1900.jpg

jhl_1898.jpg

jhl_1876.jpg

jhl_1861.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: