jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Zuska most of this is shot in the selling tanks, but his display tank is pretty amazing.
He keeps things simple, and does some large consistent water changes.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
this is some mind candy ;) the day before the frag swap we went to Jasons shop.

jhl_1725.jpg

from left to right: Joe Peck, Randy Donowitz, Dominick Cirigliano, Dr. Sanjay Joshi, Kevin Gaines, Ken Feldman.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Pedro that photo was taken in Jason's shop Greenwich Aquaria. I can find out what happened to the fish. I know he gets them in once in a while, they are not inexpensive for sure. I will look later and see if I can find more photos of it, there might a few.

- Jonathan

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
thanks for the compliments everyone. I agree with Randy it's worth visiting, but I'm biased lol. Seriously the store's best attributes are Jason, Rob, Joey and TJ the people who work there. Their advice for reef and freshwater systems is amazing.

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pedro that photo was taken in Jason's shop Greenwich Aquaria. I can find out what happened to the fish. I know he gets them in once in a while, they are not inexpensive for sure. I will look later and see if I can find more photos of it, there might a few.

- Jonathan

Hi jhale and thank you
Since I came to MR, I've read often about Greenwich Aquaria as a very good LFS, well the web site shows quite a lot ...they had Liopropoma rubre and Susan2626 mentions it as a good shop New Photos Of My Tank (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page)
I hope there are more photographs of the fish and I hope they take more photographs when they get another one

Definitely one of the LFS to visit...

Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)

Last edited:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
well i finally made it up there sunday, must say the store is awesome, they had stuff ive never seen before, they had a blue and white wrasse in the main tank that i think id lie to my wife about cost to get it. lol didnt buy anything as i only had $50 on me:eek: when i went, but will say this, if your looking for odd ball stuff you wont find elsewhere this is the place to go

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: