geldof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
roadtrip

Jhale, fantastically detailed photos. I have been thinking of purchasing the Nikon 105 micro for my D80. Your information definitely helps with the decision. Gotto go, road trip to Greenwich Aquarium :)

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Kigs this is soon after it was first set up, you can see how much light hits the tank in the second shot.
After some time the sun moves up and lights up the tank. that's how you make an aiptasia look good,
use the mid-day sun as a back light ;)

jhl_9866.jpg

jhl_9864-1.jpg

Last edited:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Gorgeous color on that RBTA.

it's nice for sure.

Great pics keep them comming.

I will, thanks chief:)

Jhale, can make the worst thing in your tank look astonishing.. Only if I could get him to take a pic of the worst thing in my tank,,,lol.. Great shots again Jhale...

thanks T, if only you lived near a subway stop :eek:

Jhale, fantastically detailed photos. I have been thinking of purchasing the Nikon 105 micro for my D80. Your information definitely helps with the decision. Gotto go, road trip to Greenwich Aquarium :)

glad I could help!

Your pics are stunning JH :)

thanks Kathy :eek: :inlove:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
That tank is just plain SILLY:tongue1: My god! I could only hope to have a tank half that beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

wait, which tank? this thread has photos I've taken in one shop over the past year not just from one tank. But thanks anyway it's almost as good as having a beautiful tank :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: