sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
A picture of another pair that was sold.

Sanjay%27s_Black_Photon_Clownfish_(Pair)-2.jpg

I am really interested in following their development, and hope whoever has these clownfish will continue to post pictures.

sanjay.

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Yeah.. i have some very interesting news.

Since the male died a while back, I paired the female Onyx perc with its offspring. After killing off a few she finally accepted one.

And today I have eggs from this pair. !! The male is from the 2nd batch and is about 10 months old.

Will be interesting to see what comes from this pairing ?

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0

Since the male died a while back, I paired the female Onyx perc with its offspring. After killing off a few she finally accepted one.

And today I have eggs from this pair. !! The male is from the 2nd batch and is about 10 months old.

Awesome news my friend. I hope these look as good as the last batch, and nothing like the one below:

Attachments

• deliverance.jpg
    deliverance.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 697

lunner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0

Cool news!

BTW my 3 are doing fine. Also I notice your hybrid comes in 2 different body shapes? A : regular, B : slight humpback.

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Thats is really cool! I can't wait to see how they turn out.

I wouldnt sweat the inbred fears clowns are good till F6 -F7 and since you started with two seperate species I would guess you couldn't get more genetic variety then that :)

autoponicz