bigcapct

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
i have 2 of em since june,i got mine from Brian at oceangalley ii,the colors are crazy,the larger one,prob female is hosting and stirring up the sand next to my carpet anem,they have been together since i got em and the smaller one has orange top and bottom with the rest black,ill try and put some pics up,one of the coolest clowns ive had

bigcapct

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
sorry for the bad pix, here they are

Attachments

• Sahnjay clown fish.jpg
    Sahnjay clown fish.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 399
  • Sahnjay clown fish 2.jpg
    Sahnjay clown fish 2.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 407
  • Sahnjay clown fish 3.jpg
    Sahnjay clown fish 3.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 405

sanjay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
how do u feel about that sanjay?

I have no problem with it. In fact, I like it. May be I should get another black make and produce some more. :)

What I have an issue with, is the misrepresentation in the for sale thread.
"the ones on DD are the mother and a hybred offspring for the male now". This is not true.. as all the ones on DD are from the original batch.

The only ones from the original ones and the offspring are the ones that I have and they have not been released to anyone so far.

other than that.. hey sell for $1000 if you have a buyer, just send me a cut :biglaugh:

sanjay.

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
sanjay, if you end up selling some of the new breed plz lmk, in process of hoping to accomplish what you did, lol just dont know about the raising part, as time and space limitations, i have 3 true percs 2 of which are mis-bars and 2 auss black occ mis-bars

Arati

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Just wanted to drop in, those are my pair for sale. I am sorry I made a mistake in the post, I had my facts wrong. As soon as I saw Sanjays post, I sent an email to the buyer explaining my mistake. The sales thread is locked so I cant fix that.

Again I am sorry I was an Honest Mistake.

Also the Photon clowns are just awsome my favorite clownfish ever and I have owned many. I hope I can set up my tanks again soon, but for now it all has to come down. I really am gonna miss these fish :( so if you ask me why so much for them.. because I dont really want to sell them. The new owner however is verry nice and experienced hobbiest they are going to a great home.

not that it matters but I sold an onyx pair for more....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: