• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
Guys that full tank shot doesn't capture the color of his corals. All Pierce's SPS are deep and colorful. The fact that he has so many fish was the reason why I started adding more fish to my tank and the result was deeper colors (instead of that LOW nutrient faded look)

WE WANT SOME MACRO SHOTS! :D

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Tom, Thanks, I do have some corals but none as nice as your tank, I didn?t think it is fair to trade.

CTX and Rich, Thanks, I am so busy getting one of the rooms in the house ready for my baby that is coming and I haven't been taking any pictures lately. Will see what I can do this week after my business trip.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Okay, here are some pretty bad pictures since my camera really needs to be cleaned.

150%20reef%20091105%2001.JPG

150%20reef%20091105%2002.JPG

150%20reef%20091105%2003.JPG

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
oceanrealm said:
Wow beautiful fish, Thats a queen angel? Does he nip on the acros? I see you have a pm.

The Queen is in my fish only tank with 7 other angles, I have not try putting any acro in there but they sure do like zoas when I put some in. I got the PM in a trade and it has grown more than the three torts I have, I don't think it is that great of a coral and definitely not worth the crazy money people ask for.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: