• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
I know I promised someone to post a picture of my tank, a little late but here is a recent shot of my 150 gallon reef tank

fulltank_082505.jpg

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
delv,
The picture was taken with the two 250W XM SE 10,000k driven by PFO HQI ballast, supplimented with two URI Super Actinic 03 (one 110W and one 95W). I only resized the picture for posting, no color enhancing or correction made.

I want everyone to know about my MRC experiance. :lol:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
you have to clarify the Mrc tag, some might think the sucking is good in a skimmer ;)

those tangs make your tank look small :) they must be large.

nice looking tank by the way.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
Thanks for the compliments.

The MRC thing can go both ways, they do skim well if you have a good pump, however, the craftsmanship sucks, the material used are inferior, the design is not well thought out, and the people (two I have dealt with) are liars.

cali_reef

Fish and Coral Killer
Rating - 97.3%
36   1   0
jhale said:
I like that size tank, the depth is great.
how long has it been set up?

Pecan is right, the tank was moved in its current spot around Feb. this year. The contents and rocks had been with me for a bit longer, some very long. I had the PBT for about 5 years now and some coral (frags of) I had for longer.

ctxmonitor

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
yea is a very nice poplulated tank. You have quite a selection of sps in there. I think we demand more pictures of your tank. Sps, fishes, tank, etc.. We need more...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: