• Near South St. Seaport - 7 blocks from F train

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
UPS Holding Facilities are closed on weekends...which means the stuff is on the trucks.

I would suggest the stuff be delivered on a weekday instead. I can go the facility to pickup the package and keep them warm in my office for pickup.

Will anyone have a problem with this?

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
weather looks better next week in 30F .
James, i will step out for a couple of hours !!!.
Usually UPS and Fed ex are opened on saturday but i think because of the storm coming , they just have to close.
Good thing we found out first.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
UPS Holding Facilities are closed on weekends...which means the stuff is on the trucks.

I would suggest the stuff be delivered on a weekday instead. I can go the facility to pickup the package and keep them warm in my office for pickup.

Will anyone have a problem with this?

I will call you in about 20 mins to talk about our options. I think a weekday may work, if not another saturday. We will need to see if there are people who cannot make it into Manhattan on a weekday which I think may be a possibility. I am going to be contacting people who gave me contact info regarding this once I get out of work today.
James

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Saturday delivery is OFF. The weather poses too much of a risk and we do not want to lose this box full of nice coral. I spoke with Knugenx and we feel the best thing would be to ship the coral on either Monday or Tuesday (depending on which day is nicer) for delivery on either tuesday or wednesday. We will have a warm water tub for floating the coral baggies in in case people cannot pick up early. Pick up will be from when the corals arrive (guaranteed by 1030am) to 8:30 PM at 128 Mott St. If people can't make it, I can take your coral to my apt in bay ridge and keep it in 1 of my two tanks until you can come get it or we can arrange other plans.

Our other option would be doing a sat. delivery next week but then it would be in LIC because Knugenx is not around for 2 weeks. Let's hope for good weather! Remember guys, as bad as it is having to wait longer for our coral, it would be even worse to have on-time coral skeletons.

James

James

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
If I can pickup the package from the holding facility, there might be a chance that it will be avail as early as 8:30am, for those that want to pick up before heading to work.

I can also bring the stuff home for late night pickup in Flushing.

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
James Im good with a pick up on tuesday that would work even better then saterday for me... I get out of work tuesday 8 am so it would just take me as long as the traffic though the tunnel will take.. motts st is ok too... I will call you..

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
our other option would be doing a sat. Delivery next week but then it would be in lic because knugenx is not around for 2 weeks. Let's hope for good weather! Remember guys, as bad as it is having to wait longer for our coral, it would be even worse to have on-time coral skeletons.

James

james

+1,000

Chraddam

ALL AROUND BAMF
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
our other option would be doing a sat. Delivery next week but then it would be in lic because knugenx is not around for 2 weeks. Let's hope for good weather! Remember guys, as bad as it is having to wait longer for our coral, it would be even worse to have on-time coral skeletons.

James

james

+1,000

juiceguy

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
i just received my order from WTF and everything arrived in great condition, the packing was excellent, heat packs kept the water in the 70's.

WT Inc

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
HI guys, if shipping on weekday is a problem for some who can only pick up on saturday ,then can everyone email me your order numbers, your name and weekday or weekend arrival is good for you at [email protected]
hopefully there is a break up almost evenly, i can do two separate shipping for you guys just to make it convenient for everyone. thank you.

when you email me do this"
Name:
order numbers:
prefer receive day : indicate weekday that everyone decided on or saturday ,if you can receive on both day, please indicate as well ( it will help me out ) so i can break up orders into the two shipments evenly.

This will allow me to group them into two shipments.

Tina

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
Ok guys/gals, let's finalize this. Just spoke to Tina at WTF.

We have 2 shipping dates - #1-Tues (1/12) or #2-Sat (1/16)

Choose one and email Tina directly at [email protected] and tell them your:
1) order number(s)
2) name
3) shipment date you want.

Please do this asap. Thanks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: